Post a Job - 3 Easy Steps
Step 1: Post-a-Position
- Decide on the Co-op Program you wish to recruit from.
- For best selection of candidates post early.
- Accept postings September through to March 31, for the May to August Co-op work term.
- Send your completed Job Description to us
- Joining us on campus for “Employer in the House”? Send us your posting in advance of your visit.
- We can help! Contact our Co-op Education Specialist at (807) 475-6517 if you would like additional support with the above
Step 2: Interview Applicants
- Following the application deadline date of your job posting select the candidate(s) you wish to interview.
- Student Career Services would be happy to assist you in arranging your interviews on campus.
Step 3: Make an Offer
- Once we have been notified that an offer has been made and accepted the Employer Work Term Agreement will be sent to you for your address, prior to the commencement of the work term.