We understand that there are many costs associated with college, and we are here to help you manage them. We offer a variety of services to assist you with budgeting and planning for your college expenses, as well as providing advice on how to access additional funding sources if needed. Our team is available to answer any questions you may have about the financial aid process, so don’t hesitate to reach out for assistance. We want you to be able to focus on your studies without worrying about the financial side of things.
We are dedicated professionals committed to providing guidance and information that will foster student success.
THE OSAP APPLICATION FOR 2023-2024 OPEN NOW!
We encourage all students to apply for OSAP as soon as possible. The application for the 2023-2024 academic year is now open, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to get additional funding for your education. Our website has a dedicated section with information on how to apply for OSAP, and we also have a PDF presentation that provides more details on the repayment process. If you have any questions or concerns about OSAP, our Financial Aid team is here to help. We understand the importance of having financial stability when pursuing a college degree, and we are committed to helping you.
Ontario's Student Access Guarantee
The Student Access Guarantee means students in need will have access to the resources they need for their tuition, books and mandatory fees.
No qualified Ontario student should be prevented from attending our publicly assisted colleges and universities because of a lack of financial support programs. Find out more by visiting the OSAP website.
Ontario Learn and Stay Grant
The Ontario Learn and Stay Grant is designed to help full-time college and university students in financial need stay in school. The grant helps cover the costs of tuition, books, and other mandatory fees. Eligible students can receive up to $2,000 for college programs, and up to $3,000 for university programs. To be eligible for the Ontario Learn and Stay Grant, you must:
- Successfully apply to and enrol in the first year of an eligible program in a priority community.
- Be an Ontario resident who is a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or protected person.
- Commit to fulfilling a service agreement and work in the same region where you studied after you graduate.
- Not be receiving funding from any of the following government programs:
- The BEGIN Initiative: Bridging Educational Grant in Nursing
- Better Jobs Ontario
- Skills Development Fund
- Requires you to learn and work in the region where you study.
- Responds to labour market needs, including in health care.
- Helps communities get the workers they need for in-demand professions.
In addition to providing free tuition, the funding will cover the cost of:
- Compulsory fees
- Other direct educational costs (for example, supplies, and equipment)
For full information about the Ontario Learn Stay Grant – please visit https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-learn-and-stay-grant
Financial Aid News