International Payments via Convera
International students can also use the Convera GlobalPay for Student platform to arrange for payments online and in their own currency.
For a quick demo regarding how this service works, please watch this video and for a more detailed introduction, our GlobalPay for Students platform PDF provides an easy-to-read overview of our payment process.
- No transaction charges from us or Convera
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Reduced bank fees because transfer is initiated locally
- Payments post as quickly as two business days from transfer
The GlobalPay for Students platform lets students pay in their own currency and from their home bank account.
- Sign in to our student payments portal using your Student ID.
- Select the items which you wish to pay and choose your currency.
- See your exchange rate and total cost*. If it works for you, agree to it.
- Receive your transfer instructions and process payment through your bank, online or over the phone.
- Convera will post the funds to your student account as soon as they are received, usually 2–5 days from when you make your transfer.
1. Certain currencies may require you to contact a designated service provider in your home country to obtain a rate.
2. Any payment accepted from you by Convera will be on behalf of Confederation College, under an agreement with Confederation College. Convera is not a service provider to you or other students.