Volunteer Management

Immigration & International Students Support

Immigration & International Students Support

Confederation College has International Student Advisors available to help you while you are a student at our college.  They can assist with questions regarding your study permit, work permit, visa and other immigration issues pertinent to international students.  They are not able to assist with post-graduation immigration matters.  To use this service, please click on the link below to make an appointment.  Please bring your student ID and any Canadian immigration documents to your first meeting.

As a temporary resident of Canada, you must be aware of Canada’s immigration regulations and the conditions of your stay. The IEC offers regular workshops on a range of immigration and other topics. Please see the monthly schedule to register and attend a workshop of interest to you.


Book an Appointment with the International Advisor

(for current students only)



Have a question? Connect with your International Advisor.

Book an appointment