How To Make a Payment


Tuition Fee Payment Methods

Confederation College has partnered with PayMyTuition for domestic tuition payments. With PayMyTuition, you can pay your tuition payments from any Canadian bank with various payment options, including:

  • Email money transfer
  • Direct debit
  • EFT
  • Wire transfer
  • Credit Card

PayMyTuition is fast, easy to use and cost-effective. Please click on the link below and select the first option (paying through a Canadian financial institution) to begin processing your payment with PayMyTuition.
Payments will be reflected on your student account 24 hours after you have initiated your payment.

Additional Resources (PDF):


Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) 2024-25 

OSAP Tuition Deferral 

In order to be eligible for an OSAP tuition deferral you must meet the following conditions:

  1. Confirm your seat. (only applicable to students entering into the first year of a program)
  2. Have an OSAP application that is complete and has no outstanding issues (i.e. missing documentation, restrictions, etc.). Visit to apply.
  3. The National Student Loan Service Centre must have your Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA) form on file.
  4. Have a total OSAP assessed award that is equal to or greater than your outstanding debt to the college. This may include, but is not limited to, tuition fees and prior outstanding balances. If you do not have sufficient funding to cover your outstanding debt you will be requested to pay the shortfall (balance remaining after OSAP award amount) at the time of registration.

-Please note that OSAP students are still required to pay the $200 deposit. 


Sponsored Students

If you are a new student and sponsored by a government agency, employer or a third party organization that is providing payment directly to Confederation College, please provide an approval letter from the sponsor. If your sponsor cannot approve your funding prior to the deposit deadline, a letter stating that you have applied for funding is required to reserve your seat in your program choice. 

The letter must include the following:

  • Name of sponsor
  • Address of sponsor
  • Phone number of sponsor
  • Name of student being funded
  • Program or courses being funded
  • Approval Letter - amount student is being funded for (ie. full tuition costs, books)
  • Academic year or semester being funded (ie. 2024-2025, Fall 2024)

Please email the funding letter to our Financial Services department at [email protected] 


Second Career Students

Once you have applied for funding through Second Career, the agency must send a letter to Confederation College indicating that you are being considered for funding to hold your seat in the program (in lieu of a deposit). 
Once you have been approved for funding, the agency must then send your approval to Confederation College.  Please have the agency send your funding approval letter to [email protected].