Supports & Services (Indigenous)
We understand that sometimes it is difficult to navigate through life at College. We can help you gain the most from your College experience while ensuring you are set up to succeed in your studies.
Book an Appointment
Are you a student looking to book an appointment with one of our Indigenous Student Navigators? You can now book your meeting with our online appointment booking system using the link below.
Our Indigenous Student Navigators can help guide you in your educational journey:
- Applying to college – connect to recruitment
- Applying for band funding/financial aid
- Arranging for living accommodations and daycare
- Pathways for accessibility services and accommodations assistance
- Communication and connection to your home community
- Accessing other Confederation College services and departments
- Accessing local City services
- Personal Counselling (Indigenous)
- Academic Support