The Dental Clinic provides preventative dental hygiene services to the community of Thunder Bay, students and some staff of Confederation College.
What we can do for you:
- We welcome clients of all ages.
- Appointments and treatments are based on your individual needs and may include an oral assessment, oral health education, cleaning/scaling, radiographs, sealants, polishing, nutritional counseling, fluoride, and desensitizing.
- Fabrication of whitening trays and sports mouth guards are offered at an additional fee.
- All care is provided by Dental Hygiene and Level II Dental Assisting students and supervised by faculty and staff that are registered professionals.
- Download: John Andrews Foundation Dental Clinic - Preventative Oral Health Services Promo (257 kb, pdf)
- Appointments are 2 hours in length.
- Multiple appointments may be necessary to complete the required treatment.
- Parking passes available from dental receptionist.
Confederation College Thunder Bay Campus in the new REACH Atrium (first floor) of the Shuniah building room D101. [ Maps ]
Fees (including Assessment & Dental Hygiene Services):
- Child $15.00
- Student/Senior $20.00
- Adult $30.00
- Family rate (more than 3) $50.00
Dental Hygiene Clinic Dates and Hours
Late September to Mid December & Mid January to end of April:
- Monday 1:30 - 4:30
- Tuesday 5:30 - 8:30
- Wednesday 9:30 - 12:30
- Thursday 1:30- 4:30 and 5:30 - 8:30
- Friday 1:30 - 4:30
Notice: Month of May (appointment dates and times vary call 475-6436 for more information)
To book an appointment, or for more information
John Andrews Foundation Dental Clinic
Phone: (807) 475-6436