I Have a Disability Other Than a Learning Disability

You will need medical documentation outlining the functional limitations of your disability from a registered medical professional (i.e. family physician, nurse practitioner, clinical psychologist, psychiatrist, neurologist, or audiologist).  The documentation must include the official office stamp or letterhead of the registered medical professional. Under the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC), it is not a requirement to provide a disability diagnosis to access accommodation and supports. 

If you do not have documentation, you can contact Student Accessibility Services to obtain a Medical Information Request Form in order to give to your doctor or other medical professional.                                                                      

Email [email protected] to obtain a Medical Information Request Form.

Student Accessibility Services reserves the right to request additional documentation to determine the functional limitations of a disability/medical condition.