Our main campus is situated on 130 acres of park-like property [ Campus & Floor-Plan Maps …] located right in the heart of the city of Thunder Bay, northwestern Ontario, Canada. Our beautifully treed grounds, shallow, twisting river and network of walking paths provide a unique, country-like setting for an educational institution. Ample parking is located close to all buildings and the campus is serviced frequently by city bus routes.
The campus buildings (as indicated on the campus map) consist of:
- Shuniah Building - Business, Community Services, Health Sciences, Hospitality & Tourism, Indigenous, Media Arts, Protective Services and Preparatory Studies programs) This main building is also home to Student Services, Student Union, Northwest Employment Works (NEW) …, College Administration and Health Centre.
- McIntyre Building - Engineering Technology programs
- Dorion Building - Skilled Trades programs
- Fitness Centre:
- Sibley Hall Residence - provides convenient accommodation for students wanting to live and have their meals on campus.
- Aviation Centre of Excellence (ACE): houses our Aviation programs, located at the Thunder Bay International Airport (a 10 minute drive south on the Thunder Bay Expressway).
- Campus Construction Projects …
- The Thunder Bay Art Gallery is also situated right on campus.