Thunder Bay Campus Overview
Our main campus is situated on 173 acres of park-like property located right in the heart of the city of Thunder Bay, Northwestern Ontario, Canada. Our beautifully treed grounds, shallow, twisting river and network of walking paths provide a unique, country-like setting for an educational institution. Ample parking is located close to all buildings and the campus is serviced frequently by city bus routes.
The campus buildings (as indicated on the campus map) consist of:
- Shuniah Building - Business, Community Services, Health, Hospitality & Tourism, Indigenous, Media Arts, Protective Services and Preparatory Studies programs. This main building is also home to Student Services, Student Union, College Administration and Health Centre.
- McIntyre Building & TEC Hub – Engineering Technology programs
- Dorion Building – Skilled Trades programs
- Sibley Hall – Northwest Employment Works (NEW)
- SUCCI Wellness Centre (Minowaadiziiwin)
- Residence – 2 styles of on-campus living accommodation for students
- Aviation Centre of Excellence (ACE): houses our Aviation programs, located at the Thunder Bay International Airport (a 10-minute drive south on the Thunder Bay Expressway).
- The Thunder Bay Art Gallery is also situated right on campus.