New! - Confederation College students can now download the Blackboard Mobile Learn app to use Blackboard on your mobile device for FREE! (iOS users can download the app from the App Store while Android uses can visit the Play Store).
Academic e-learning tool
Blackboard is Confederation College’s academic e-learning tool. Within it, College faculty can setup ‘virtual’ classrooms where students can access a variety of information as well as activities pertaining to each of their classes. Blackboard courses can include:
- Course/teacher announcements
- Student marks
- Course documents
- And much more…
- Blackboard is a web-based application and can be accessed through any Internet connected computer via the College’s MyCampus portal application by typing in the URL: http://www.confederationcollege.ca into your web browser (this is the College’s main website).
- At the top of the College website main page, click the link My Campus Portal.
- At the MyCampus login page; please enter your College username and password (as determined at the start of this section) and then click the Login button.
- Once you are logged into the MyCampus portal, on the left-hand side of the page under the LaunchPad section you will see the Blackboard link. Click on this icon to be automatically logged into the College’s Blackboard system.