Student Photo ID Card

Your Student Photo ID Card is used to identify you as a student at Confederation College. Your ID card gives you access to many benefits and services, acting as your bus pass (Thunder Bay Transit), library card, SUCCI Wellness Centre membership card, and more.  Students registered/attending classes at the Thunder Bay campus, must obtain their student card in person.  Photos will be taken and cards issued in the Paterson Library, Shuniah Building, 2 floor.  Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.


To qualify for a Student Photo ID Card you must:

  • Be a student attending the College (taking courses or a program) for the 2023-24 school year.
  • Have completed course registration for the Fall semester.  
    Please note that you will only be able to apply/receive your Photo ID Card a minimum of 24 hours AFTER you register.


Online application forms for Regional and Distance Educations Students

Online application forms are for Regional and Distance Educations Students ONLY.

Students attending the College at any of the Regional campuses:

  • Dryden,
  • Greenstone (Longlac),
  • Lake of the Woods (Kenora),
  • Northshore (Marathon),
  • Rainy River District (Fort Frances),
  • Red Lake and Sioux Lookout

or Distance Education students, may apply for a Student Photo ID Card online.

Please follow the link below to complete your application. Once processed, Student Cards will be mailed to the campus for distribution. Students will be notified by their College e-mail when they are ready to be picked up.

To apply for your Student Photo ID Card, please fill out the form below. Be sure to pay attention and adhere to all submission requirements for your photo. Photo submissions that do not meet all requirements/specifications, or that are improperly formatted, may result in your application being delayed until a suitable photo is submitted.

For further information or questions with regards to your Student Photo ID Card, please e-mail us at [email protected].


Apply Now for your Student Photo ID Card


LOST your Student Photo ID Card?

If you have LOST your Student Photo ID Card you can submit online for a REPLACEMENT card here:

Submit online for a REPLACEMENT card