Reminder that Confederation College is Fragrance Free
Confederation College is committed to the health and welfare of all students, faculty, and employees. Since exposure to products containing fragrances can trigger serious health reactions in individuals with asthma, allergies, migraines, or chemical sensitivities, the College is a Fragrance-Free space.
To support a safe and healthy learning and teaching environment, members of the College community should avoid the use of the following scented products:
- perfume, cologne and aftershave
- personal care products containing fragrances, such as soaps, hand lotions, deodorants, hair products, body powders, sprays and lotions, makeup, shaving cream, and sunscreen
- laundry products containing fragrance, such as fabric softeners and laundry detergents
Scent-free options are available for all of these products.
Members of the College community should refrain from introducing the following scented items into College facilities:
- air fresheners, room deodorizer, and potpourri
- candles containing fragrances
- personal care products containing fragrances
For more information on Confederation College’s Fragrance-Free policy, visit: www.confederationcollege.ca/fragrance-free