We understand that it can sometimes be difficult to navigate through life at College. We can help you gain the most from your College experience while ensuring you are set up to succeed in your studies.
Our Indigenous Student Navigators can help guide you in your educational journey:
- Applying to college
- Applying for funding/financial aid
- Arranging for living accommodations and daycare
- Accessibility services and accommodations assistance
- Communication and connection to your home community
- Accessing other Confederation College services and departments
- Accessing local City services
- Personal Counselling (Indigenous)
- Academic advising and homework help
If you are coming from high school with an Individual Education Plan (IEP) or other accommodation, please visit the Special Needs Lead in APIWIN to explore your options for accommodation. They will work with you to ensure you are successful in your studies.