Re-Admission Forms

There are a few unique situations in which you will need to apply for admission to Confederation College using a special internal application form:

  • Application for Campus Transfer: to request a transfer to another Confederation College campus location (only available if you are currently registered in a postsecondary program at Confederation and are applying to return to the same program but at a different campus). Visit the Application for Campus Transfer page for more information.
  • Application for Institution Transfer: to transfer from a postsecondary program at another ministry approved College to the same program at Confederation College. Visit the Application for Institution Transfer page for more information.
  • Application for Re-Admission: to apply for re-entry into the same postsecondary program you were previously registered in (after taking a leave) at Confederation College (for semester 2 or beyond). Visit the Application for Re-Admission page for more information.
  • Application for Program Change:  Application to switch programs with a common first year is defined as reentering a full - time postsecondary program into Semester 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 between programs that share common curriculum.  Applicants would have met the admission requirements and successfully completed semester 1. Program change is not guaranteed. Please contact the Information Hub for forms at 807-475-6110.