Campus Recreation events and activities are held each month. These events are FREE for students to participate in and is a great way to meet new friends and connect with current classmates. No experience is required - just a positive attitude and a willingness to have fun!
SIGN UP FOR OUR UPCOMING EVENTS - Coming Soon!
Events and Activities
- Table Tennis (Ping Pong)
Mixed Team Events
- 10 Pin Bowling
- Flag Football
- Floor Hockey
- Family Fun Day
- Family Fun Night
- Children’s Christmas Party
- Children’s Easter Party
Students that participate will receive Participation Points that will in turn get you FREE REWARDS which include water bottles, lunch bags, cooler chairs, golf towels, and sport bags.
SUCCI Campus Recreation Rules & Regulations
- Campus Recreation will be run on an “honour” rule basis
- Referees are generally not provided for events. Sport Conveners of the event may service as scorekeepers and/or timekeepers
- To assist with the female participation quota, females are allowed to play on two teams if necessary. This applies for team events only
- Teams are allowed 2 Varsity/Club players of their respective sport on their team
- Two (2) Confederation College Alumnus are allowed per team
- Zero tolerance policy regarding harassment, discrimination, abuse and/or assault will be strictly enforced
- Confederation College full/part-time students, who are taking courses leading to a post-secondary diploma, staff & faculty are eligible to participate. Confederation College Alumni are also welcome to participate upon paying a minimal fee of $30 for the year
- Players & spectators are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful manner
- Participants will play by the rules and spirit of the game!
- The three most important words are Fairness, Integrity, and Respect
- Respect the rules
- Respect the officials & their decisions
- Respect your opponents
- Maintain your self-control at all times
- The Team Captain is responsible to submit their team’s entry form to the SUCCI Campus Recreation office and share the activity schedule and rules with their teammates
- Participation Rewards will be awarded to all participants for every event. Rewards consist of Water Bottles, Cooler/Lunch Bags, Golf Towels, Cooler Chairs and Sport Bags
- The decision of the SUCCI Administrator, Campus Recreation & Athletics will be considered FINAL
Administrator, Campus Recreation & Athletics
SUCCI Office, Main Floor Shuniah Building Room 160P