How to Book Videos/DVDs (Library)
To Find & Book Videos/DVDs
- Click on the library catalogue.
- Sign in to your library account, via the Sign-In button in the top right corner menu.
- Search for the Video you would like to loan in the main search field. For example: The Devil Wears Prada (alternatively, you can type in DVD and it will show all DVDs we carry)
- On the left-side "Refine your results" menu, click on Held By Library.
- Your results should be updated to show only items that are available in the library. Look for your desired DVD and click on it's title.
- Click on Request and complete the form.
- You will be automatically emailed the request and pickup date. Please visit the 2nd floor Library Circulation Desk to pick up your requested equipment.
- If you'd like to cancel or change your request, please do so in your library account or by sending the library an email.
To Return Videos/DVDs
- Audiovisual resources and equipment must be returned to the Library by the designated time and must never be left unattended in a classroom
- After hour returns of videos can be dropped in the bookdrop outside the 2nd floor Library entrance, or in the bookdrop on the 1st floor of the Library
- Material returned late will result in fines
- If you need assistance in using any of the items that you have borrowed from the library, please email the Library, or call us at 475-6219
- Please report any problems with any Smart classroom equipment to the Helpdesk (475-6488)