Where Does Your Money Go? (Advancement)

donate nowGeneral Fund

Making a gift to the undesignated fund allows the College to direct your support to the area of highest priority.  Your gift will be used to support urgent projects and emerging opportunities that otherwise might not have been possible.

Student Awards

Support a student by establishing an Entrance Awards and Undergraduate Award. Entrance Awards are given to qualifying students at the beginning of their study period, which is often a time of unexpected costs. Undergraduate Awards are given partway through the term of study. Either type of award can be endowed or renewed annually. You can name the award, establish eligibility criteria and have input into the award recipient. Currently, there is a higher need for Entrance Awards. 

I can't tell you how much your gift will help me along the way ... not only will receiving this award help me, but my daughter as well ... I will finish my studies, find a great job and at the same time be able to give my daughter the life she deserves. Thank You!” — A 2014 award recipient


You may wish to support a specific program. Perhaps you recognize the need for further learning opportunities in a certain field, or you may be enjoying a successful career, and lifestyle, because of your own education at Confederation College. Whatever your own personal reason, you can choose the program that you would like your support, and make a difference in a way that is meaningful to you.

Please contact us for more information regarding how to direct your gift to your program of choice.


Mechanical Engineering students trying out a new digital alignment tool with Professor Burt Dube

For more information, or to discuss your donation to Confederation College, please call (807) 475-6460; toll free at 1-888-845-7735; or email [email protected].

Charitable Registration Number 106966427 RR0002