Improve your skills for employment, apprenticeship, college preparation, or to earn your grade 12 equivalent. Upgrade your skills in our Academic Upgrading – Literacy and Basic Skills program!
Serving the communities of Pic River, Pic Mobert, Marathon, Nipigon, Schreiber/Terrace Bay, Pays Plat, and Red Rock.
- Learn in an adult atmosphere
- Continuous intake – start whenever you are ready
- A flexible schedule lets you learn at your own pace and around your busy life
- Study during the day, in the evening, or online
- Take only the courses you need to meet your personal goals
- FREE! – Costs are 100% funded by the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development – Employment Ontario
- Childcare and transportation support available for those who qualify
The Academic Upgrading program can help you:
- Upgrade math, English, science, or computer skills
- Prepare for a postsecondary program or an apprenticeship
- Improve your job opportunities and employment skills
- Obtain your high school equivalency certificate
Improve your future! Take that step and register today!
Julie Chevrier, Academic Services Assistant
P: (807) 229-2464 ext. 1
Line Schwantz, Classroom Assistant
P: (807) 229-2464 ext. 2
Academic Upgrading Program – Literacy and Basic Skills, Marathon Campus
2 Ontario St., Suite 11, Box 520
For more information see their webpage: https://www.confederationcollege.ca/marathon
My experience in academic upgrading has been nothing short of amazing! ~ Andrea - Read More
I had to do a mature student assessment and I was able to do the upgrading program … ~ Thornton - Read More