Start Dates & Ontario Colleges Program Codes:
Fall Start (September) - Full-Time: 0272
Winter Start (January) - Full-time: 0270
Spring Start (May) - Full-time: 0267
Apply today at: www.ontariocolleges.ca
Step Up to HR in Just One Year
Already have a college diploma or university degree, but want to switch gears to HR? Confederation College’s Human Resources Management one-year graduate certificate program is designed to help college and university graduates make the jump to Human Resources.
This intensive program upgrades your education with a series of courses to develop your skill set for this in-demand field. Courses cover basic and advanced topics such as human resources, labour relations law, occupational health and safety and human resources planning.
- Intensive one-year program provides you with an in-demand skill set
- Fast track your business career in a whole new direction
- Graduates will be able to write their Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation (subject to certain academic goals)
- Continue on to a university degree through articulation agreements
FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
Tuition fees: $16,751 +$1,725 program fees (2022/23)
For more information please contact:
India, Nepal, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka: email@example.com
Philippines & Indonesia: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam & Cambodia: email@example.com
All other locations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Learning Outcomes
The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- contribute to the development, implementation, and evaluation of employee recruitment, selection, and retention plans and processes.
- administer and contribute to the design and evaluation of the performance management program.
- develop, implement, and evaluate employee orientation, training, and development programs.
- facilitate and support effective employee and labour relations in both non-union and union environments.
- research and support the development and communication of the organization’s total compensation plan.
- collaborate with others, in the development, implementation, and evaluation of organizational health and safety policies and practices.
- research and analyze information needs and apply current and emerging information technologies to support the human resources function.
- develop, implement, and evaluate organizational development strategies aimed at promoting organizational effectiveness.
- present and evaluate communication messages and processes related to the human resources function of the organization.
- manage own professional development and provide leadership to others in the achievement of ongoing competence in human resources professional practice.
- facilitate and communicate the human resources component of the organization’s business plan.
- conduct research, produce reports, and recommend changes in human resources practices.
The one-year Human Resources Management graduate certificate program, combined with your existing diploma or degree, will help you find positions in a variety of private and public sector organizations including training, health and safety, pensions and benefits administration, personnel administrators, human resource managers, industrial relations officers, personnel managers, union representatives and other areas of HR.
Explore careers, current wages, employment stats, job postings, and associated education & training.