Upgrade Your Life!
Is not having your Grade 12 holding you back from jobs or school? Can’t get into a college program because you don’t meet the minimum requirements? Upgrade your skills and your life! Confederation College’s Academic Upgrading program helps students get ready for the Academic & Career Entrance (ACE) program. We can help you to improve your writing, reading and speaking skills, master subjects like math, science and computers and learn new skills for the workplace. If you need a little extra help upgrading your skills, the Academic Upgrading program can get you back on track.
The Academic Upgrading program is offered at the following campuses: Thunder Bay, Greenstone (Longlac) & Northshore (Marathon).
- Learn in an adult atmosphere
- Continuous intake – start whenever you are ready
- Flexible schedule lets you learn at your own pace and around your busy life
- Study during the day, in the evening, or online through Distance Education
- Take only the courses you need to meet your personal goals
- FREE! – Costs are 100% funded by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities – Employment Ontario • Subsidies are also available for transportation,