Admission to Confederation College is a competitive process; seats in popular programs fill quickly. Follow the five easy steps below to ensure you submit a complete application package.
For programs starting January 2017, please consult this document.
5 Steps To Apply At Confederation College (for International Students)
- Complete the Online application form
- Fill in all the required fields (marked with *) and click the “Submit” button
Send us electronic copies (PDF or JPEG files) of the following documents:
- copies of high school, college and/or university transcripts and diplomas and/or degrees, in their original language AND translated into English;
- copy of your English proficiency result for all students whose first language is not English (Academic IELTS or TOEFL preferred). If you do not have a test result, inform us of your anticipated test date; and
- a copy of a valid passport (page with photo and associated details).
- An application fee of $95.00; fee is payable by credit card, bank draft or by electronic funds transfer and is non-refundable.
For more information on tuition costs, and other fees, check out our Fees section.
If you wish to complete a paper applicant form, click here to download the International Student Application Form (PDF).