Admission to Confederation College is a competitive process; seats in popular programs fill quickly. Follow the four easy steps below to ensure you submit a complete application package.
4 Steps To Apply At Confederation College (for International Students)
- Complete the Online Application Form (for International Students) …
- Fill in all the required fields (marked with *) and click the “Submit” button
- Send us electronic copies (PDF or JPEG files) of the following documents:
- copies of high school, college and/or university transcripts and diplomas and/or degrees, in their original language AND translated into English;
- copy of your English proficiency result for all students whose first language is not English (Academic IELTS or TOEFL preferred). If you do not have a test result, inform us of your anticipated test date; and
- a copy of a valid passport (page with photo and associated details).
- An application fee of $95.00; fee is payable by credit card, bank draft or by electronic funds transfer and is non-refundable.
For more information on tuition costs, and other fees, check out our Fees section.
Alternatively, if you wish to download and complete a paper application form, you can download the paper-based International Student Application Form (pdf) here…
Waitlisted Programs - January 2018 Intake
Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering
Engineering Business and Safety Management
Human Resources Management
Industrial Manufacturing Processes
International Business Management
Leadership for Healthcare Professionals
Leadership in Patient Support