The steps below will be helpful in the selection, application and registration process.
- Step One – Choose your program.
- Step Two – Apply to the program. You will receive an email confirming acceptance from the admissions department. You can start registering for courses directly after applying.
- Step Three – Register for the program courses via our online course catalogue. Two welcome emails will be sent that contain important course information and login credentials. Welcome emails are sent a month prior to the course starting every weekday around noon.
- Step Four – Search for any required textbooks for the course(s) you registered in.
- Step Five – Upon successful completion of the required courses complete and submit the request to graduate form.