Book the Library's AV Equipment
To Book AV Equipment
- Click to see a list of Equipment Available for Loan. Alternatively, you may request equipment at the 2nd floor Library Desk.
To book AV equipment:
- Click on the library catalogue.
- Sign in to your library account, via the Sign-In button in the top right corner menu.
- Search for the equipment you would like to loan in the main search field. For example: VR HEADSET
- On the left-side "Refine your results" menu, click on Held By Library.
- Your results should be updated to show only items that are available in the library. Look for your desired equipment and click on it's title.
- Click on Request and complete the form.
- You will be automatically emailed the request and pickup date. Please visit the 2nd floor Library Circulation Desk to pick up your requested equipment.
- If you'd like to cancel or change your request, please do so in your library account or by sending the library an email.
To Return Audiovisual Resources / Equipment
- Audiovisual resources and equipment must be returned to the Library by the designated time and must never be left unattended in a classroom
- After hour returns must be arranged with Library staff when booking
- Material returned late will result in fines
- If you need assistance in using any of the Library audiovisual equipment, please email the Library, or call us at 475-6219
- Please report any problems with any Smart classroom equipment to the Helpdesk (475-6488)
IMPORTANT - FIRST TIME BOOKING EQUIPMENT IN THE LIBRARY?
All students are required to complete an equipment loan form that is verified with LOCAL residency documentation.
What this means:
In addition to completing the Equipment Loan Form (available from library staff), you must verify residency details that you provided.
Acceptable forms of verification include:
- bank statement
- phone bill
- driver’s license
- tax bill
You are only required to do this one time, or if you have relocated.
Paterson Library will retain this form on file for two years at which time it will be destroyed.