Choose Confederation to support your corporate training needs!
Confederation College, one of the 4 community colleges in Northern Ontario that are dedicated to help your company reach its full potential in today’s rapidly fast changing environment.
We have a dynamic team of knowledgeable staff in specialized industries who are dedicated to accomplish your training objectives.
How we can help you?
- Enroll in one of our open-entry programs
- Adapt the suitability of one our existing programs to suit the needs of your organization
- Develop a curriculum to develop key learning objectives in certain subject areas
- Evaluate the skill level of potential and current employees on particular tasks
- Deliver effective training programs
Benefits of using Confederation College’s Corporate Training:
- Highly qualified instructors that are trained to deliver custom tailored workshops for one employee or the entire organization
- Professional and academic certification is the asset to our programs
- Flexible delivery options through in-classroom, hands-on, online, and hybrid delivery methods
- State of the art facility at Confederation College campus, centrally located in Thunder bay
- Strong relationships with the industry that keep our training constantly up-to-date and recognizes the challenges affecting today’s market
- Focused on the community needs of Thunder Bay and its surrounding region in Northern Ontario
- Cost-efficient training for your organization while meeting company training objectives
Confederation College, member of Ontario College Consortium
Confederation College is pleased to be a member of the Ontario College Consortium, led by Strategic Alliances, which has successfully become a Learning and Training partner with the Ontario Public Service (OPS). An official Vendor of Record for Learning and Training services through the newly acquires OSS-00154215 VOR, Confederation College, and the Ontario College system will be offering a series of quality training solutions to the OPS.
Subjects that will be delivered include:
- Leadership Development
- Management Development
- Project Management
- Service Excellence and Innovation
- Human Resource Management
- Personal Effectiveness
Confederation College looks forward to providing the OPS and related organizations with the excellent learning solutions that have trained the Ontario Labour market for over 40 years.
To book your free training assessment, contact:
Training and Development
Phone: (807) 475-6412