List of prizes up for grabs:
2 x $100 Visa Gift Card Grand Prize
It’s easy to enter:
Step 1: Book a tour at http://www.confederationcollege.ca/contact-us/tours
Step 2: Take a photo when you’re on tour of something you loved about our campus.
Step 3: Tag it with #ConfedTour and share it on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
Contest Rules and Regulations
This contest is open to high school and prospective students.
1. Contest is open to Ontario Residents 16 years of age and older. Employees and Current Students of Confederation College are exempt from entering and will be disqualified.
To enter the Contest, Contestants must:
a) Book and attend a campus tour between January 10, 2018 and April 30, 2019.
b) Take a photo of something you loved about our campus.
c) Tag it with #ConfedTour and share it on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
Posts must be set to public to be eligible.
2. To be valid, you must enter no later than April 30, 2018, at 11:59 pm ET.
3. There is a limit of one submission per eligible entrant. Duplicate entries will not be considered. Only entries received between January 10, 2019 at 9:00 am Eastern Timer (ET), and April 30, 2019, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET) will be eligible. Entries posted before or after the contest time period will be disqualified.
4. By posting a photo using the above hashtag, the eligible entrant agrees that the submission complies with all of the conditions stated in these rules.
5. By posting a photo using the above hashtags, the eligible entrant authorizes Confederation College, or anyone authorized by Confederation College, to use the photograph for promotional purposes. The eligible entrant understands that the photograph will remain the property of Confederation College and/or its authorized parties and that it can be used for any variety of purposes in the future.
6. The Contest Administrator will review each submission, verify that the entry is from an eligible entrant and adheres to the terms and conditions in the contest rules and regulations. Any submissions that the Contest Administrator deems, in their sole discretion, to violate the terms and conditions set forth in these rules will be disqualified.
7. The winning entry will be chosen by May 10, 2019 at 9:00 am Eastern Time (ET). The Contest Administrator will randomly choose the winner.
8. Winners will be announced on Confederation College’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts no later than May 17, 2019. Winners must answer a mandatory mathematical skill-testing question before they are awarded their prize.
9. Prize must be claimed within 14 days from the date of being contacted. If a potential winner does not respond within the time frame, incorrectly answers the mathematical skill-testing question, declines the prize, or is otherwise found to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and Confederation College will select another potential winner.
10. Any content considered inappropriate will be removed from the contest. The photo/post will be considered inappropriate if it contains offensive, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable content.
11. The photo/video must not include images, names or other personal information of others without that person(s) prior permission.
12. Two (2) winners will be selected. The winners will each receive:
a) One (1) $100 Visa Gift Card
13. Prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value and must be accepted as is. Prize cannot be refunded. Confederation College is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred after claiming the prize. Confederation College and its affiliates are not responsible for incurring costs associated with the prize.
14. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
For questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.