What is CES?
Campus Employment Service (CES) is a service administered by the Student Union of Confederation College ( SUCCI ). CES provides part-time employment opportunities on campus to full-time students. Student employees contribute toward the successful operation of Confederation College, and receive valuable experience too! Part-time positions may be available in departments such as; the Student Union, Labs, Peer Tutoring, and some positions supporting academic program delivery. Positions are flexible around student timetables.
To be eligible to work on campus in a funded position you must meet the following criteria:
- Must show demonstrated financial need (funding form)
- Must be a full-time post-secondary student each semester
- Must be a Canadian Citizen
Please Note: Campus Employment is no longer accepting applications for this academic semester! Please check back in July for applications and job postings for September 2018!
If you currently have an approved application with us on file you may still apply to these available positions:
Current On-Campus Job Postings:
Thunder Bay Campus Student Jobs
ECE - Living Classroom Assistant
IMD Lab Monitor
ECE Educator Assistants
Let’s Talk Science-Assistant Coordinator
TLC Data Entry Assistant
- Review the Job Postings and apply only for those positions you qualify for.
- Complete all information on the application form, incomplete applications will NOT be processed.
- Write neatly and legibly, check your spelling!
- Use only email addresses and phone numbers that we can contact you at, if your address changes be sure to let us know.
Student BUDGET Template…
Many students find it hard to set a BUDGET, So we created a MS Excel budget template for you, to assist you with this task…. It’s up to you to follow it! Download MS Excel budget template … Don’t forget to save it & feel free to add your own info!
Carol Kennedy | Administrator Campus Employment
Tel: 807.475.6434 Fax: 807.473.5160
Office Hours: (M-F) 8:30AM-4:30PM