MapleTA is a web-based application used by the College for teaching and assessing math courses at the College.
How to Access MapleTA for your College Math Course:
- MapleTA may be accessed through any Internet connected computer via the College’s MyCampus portal application by typing in the URL:http://www.confederationcollege.ca into your web browser (this is the College’s main website).
- At the top of the College website main page, click the link My Campus Portal.
- At the MyCampus login page; please enter your College username and password (as determined at the start of this section) and then click the Login button.
- Once you are logged into the MyCampus portal, on the left-hand side of the page under the LaunchPad section you will see the MapleTA link.
- Click on this icon to be automatically logged into the College’s MapleTA system.