Welcome new and returning students! Here you will find the information you need to register for your classes as well as other services which are described below. We are located at the Thunder Bay campus, on the first floor of the Shuniah Building, the Information Hub.
We are dedicated professionals committed to providing guidance and information that will foster student success.
Important Upcoming Dates:.
- Monday, April 17th - Tuition due date for most programs continuing into the Spring semester
- Monday, April 17th - Web registration opens for most programs continuing into the Spring semester
Friday, May 19th - Last day to withdraw with refund from Full time spring programs that started May 8th
Thursday, June 15th - Deposit due date for first year students to hold your seat in your program choice for Fall 2017
We can help you:
- Register for classes
- Transfer Credits from another Institution
- Drop a class
- Request a Transcript
- Reorder a certificate or diploma (.doc)
- Part-time graduation
- Withdraw from a program and refunds (.pdf)
- Application for Re-Admission (.pdf)
- Application for Campus Transfer (.pdf)
- Application for Institution Transfer (.pdf)
- How to View your Timetable or Transcript online
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Audit a Class (.pdf)
You can visit us in person:
Information Hub located in the main Shuniah Building, Thunder Bay campus.
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (excluding holidays)
You can also send us an email email@example.com or give us call on our live line (807) 475-6266. Our fax number (807) 473-3731.