2018-19 & 2017-18 Full-Time Post-Secondary Tuition Fees
Spring Tuition Fees are due:
- APRIL 2 - Personal Support Worker - Compressed and Indigenous Governance and Public Administration
MAY 7 - All other programs with a Spring Semester
Provided in the links below are full time tuition fees for the 2018-19 and 2017-18 academic years. Fees include all tuition and mandatory non-tuition fees. This excludes the cost of tool kits, books, uniforms, exam fees or any other program specific fee as indicated on the Tuition Fees & Other Costs section of your program web page.
International Student Tuition Fees
Breakdown of Mandatory Non-Tuition Fees
In accordance with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities guidelines, a $150 late fee has been established for all full time postsecondary students who miss the tuition fee due date of January 8th.
Tuition Deposit for New Students
Tuition deposits have been established in accordance with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities’ guidelines. New students are now required to pay a $500 non-refundable deposit. This deposit is applied toward the cost of tuition and will hold a student’s seat in their confirmed program choice.
Payments methods accepted include:
- Internet banking
- Web payment
In person at your local area campus
- Cash, cheque, debit, Mastercard, Visa and American Express
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Third Party Sponsorships
For complete details on the payment methods listed above please select the following link:
Program Specific fees
Some programs have additional program specific fees that may be charged for things such as tool kits, books, uniforms, exam fees or any other program specific fee as indicated on the Tuition Fees & Other Costs section of your program web page.
- Students electing to take a program course load beyond 105% of their current full-time post-secondary program, will be required to pay for the additional hours of study at the approved part-time tuition rate plus any related miscellaneous costs.
- Students considering taking courses above the normal 100% load should discuss the implications of this decision with their Program Coordinator.
- Students must register in these extra courses prior to November 1st for the Fall semester, March 1st for the Winter semester and June 30th for the Spring/Summer semester.
Part-Time Fees for 2017-18
Part-Time Tuition Fee (per credit hour) $6.57
Part-Time Service Fee (per credit hour) $0.70
Course fees for part-time courses delivered by the Continuing Education Department are calculated on an hourly basis. Course fees are listed in “The Key”, Thunder Bay’s Guide to Community Programs and Services. For more details on part-time programming options, please visit Continuing Education.
|Program Transfer Fee||$30.00|
|Transfer Credit Fee (1)||$25.00|
|*Transfer Credit Fee (2 or more)||$50.00|
|Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition (PLAR) Fee||$157.10|
*This fee applies if 2 or more transfer credits are submitted at the same time
**After the initial fee of $157.10 for one PLAR is applied, any additional PLARs will cost $20 each if submitted at the same time
Students with Permanent Disabilities
New and returning students with disabilities who require the accommodation of a reduced course load may be eligible to have tuition fees reduced once they have paid the equivalent to full time fees for the program. For more information on eligibility please visit Reduced Tuition Policy for Students with Permanent Disabilities.
Withdrawal & Refund Process
For information on the withdrawal policy and refund process, please select the link below