- Tuition Fee Payment Methods
- Financial Aid - Ontario Students Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Sponsored Students
- Second Career Students
Tuition Fee Payment Methods
a) Internet Banking
Add Confederation College as a Payee to any major Canadian Bank and pay online. Your account number is your 9-digit Student ID Number located on the top right corner of your Offer of Admission. This is an easy, convenient and secure payment option. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for processing.
b) Web Payment
Pay online through Confederation’s Student Information System. You need to have confirmed your program seat (first year students) prior to accessing this service.
- Go to https://portal.confederationc.on.ca
- Select “Banner Self Serve Application” from the Services listings on the left.
- Click on “Enter Secure Area”
- Log in with “username” and “password”.
- Click on “Student Services”
- Click on “Student Records
- Click on “Credit Card Payment”
- Select a term (use Summer 2017 term). Enter your payment amount and click “Submit Payment”
- Follow the online instructions to complete your payment.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are late in paying your fees, an additional non-refundable late fee payment of $150 will be applied. Program seats are reserved only for students who have paid fees or secured funding.
c) By Telephone
- Call (807) 475-6110, or toll free 1-800-465-5493
- Supply your 9-digit Student ID Number located on the top right corner of your Offer of Admission.
Cashier services are available at the Information Hub located on the first floor of the Shuniah Building. In-person payments are also available at any of the regional campuses. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit and cheques. We highly recommend if you are paying in person, to do so prior to the tuition due date to avoid lengthy wait times.
If paying by cheque, please make the cheque payable to “Confederation College” and indicate your Student ID on the cheque (memo line).
The address for mailing a payment is:
Financial Aid - Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) 2017-18
OSAP Tuition Deferral
In order to be eligible for an OSAP tuition deferral you must meet the following conditions:
- Confirm your seat. (only applicable to students entering into the first year of a program)
- Have an OSAP application that is complete and has no outstanding issues (i.e. missing documentation, restrictions, etc.). Visit www.osap.gov.on.ca to apply.
- *Authorize the redirection of fees from your OSAP application to the College.
- The National Student Loan Service Centre must have your Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA) form on file.
- Have a total OSAP assessed award that is equal to or greater than your outstanding debt to the college. This may include, but is not limited to, tuition fees and prior outstanding balances. If you do not have sufficient funding to cover your outstanding debt you will be requested to pay the shortfall (balance remaining after OSAP award amount) at the time of registration.
-If all of the above conditions are met you will eligible to web register on July 17th.
If you are a new student and sponsored by a government agency, employer or a third party organization that is providing payment directly to Confederation College, please provide an approval letter from the sponsor due no later than June 15th.
The letter must include the following:
- Name of sponsor
- Address of sponsor
- Phone number of sponsor
- Name of student being funded
- Program or courses being funded
- Amount student is being funded for (ie. full tuition costs, books)
- Academic year or semester being funded (ie. 2017-2018, Fall 2017)
Please fax the funding letter to our Financial Services department at (807) 473-3705.
Second Career Students
Once you have applied for funding through Second Career, the agency must send a letter to Confederation College indicating that you are being considered for funding. As soon as you have been approved for funding, the agency must then send your approval to Confederation College. Be aware that late confirmations of funding may result in the loss of your program seat. To verify Confederation College has received confirmation of your funding, please email: email@example.com.