Depending on your sponsorship situation, there are TWO types of verification letters that you may be required to supply to your funder.
1) Print a Confirmation of Enrollment Verification Letter from your Banner account by following these instructions:
- Go to confederationcollege.ca
- Select “My Campus Portal” from the Services listings at the top of the page
- Log in with “username” and “password”
Select “Banner SSB Information System” on the left hand side under LAUNCHPAD
Click on “Student Services”
- Click on “Student Records”
- Click on “Registration Letters”
- Select the term* and hit continue
- Click on “Confirmation of Enrolment”
- Print letter
*Note that the letters are based on your registration status. You can print letters for past term, current term and future term.
In addition to the Confirmation of Enrollment Verification Letter (above), applicants to Second Career Funding, Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP’s), or for other funding sponsors may require a DETAILED Program Letter which includes information regarding specific tuition fees, program dates and program hours.