Welcome new and returning students! Here you will find the information you need to register for your classes as well as other services which are described below. We are located at the Thunder Bay campus, on the first floor of the Shuniah Building, the Information Hub.
We are dedicated professionals committed to providing guidance and information that will foster student success.
Important Upcoming Dates:.
Last day to withdraw from a program/course without academic penalty*
Last day to audit a course*
December 3rd - Web registration opens for Winter 2019
December 7th - Tuition due date for Winter 2019
* for most programs and courses that started Sept 5
- Drop a class
- Audit a Class (.pdf)
- Diploma Order Form (.pdf)
- Withdraw from a program and refunds (.pdf)
- Application for Re-Admission (.pdf)
- Application for Campus Transfer (.pdf)
We can help you:
- Register for classes
- Transfer Credits from another Institution
- Request a Transcript
- Part-time request to graduate
- How to View your Timetable or Transcript online
- Frequently Asked Questions
You can visit us in person:
Information Hub located in the main Shuniah Building, Thunder Bay campus.
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (excluding holidays)
You can also send us an email email@example.com or give us call on our live line (807) 475-6265. Our fax number (807) 473-3731.