Welcome new and returning students! Here you will find the information you need to register for your classes as well as other services which are described below. We are located at the Thunder Bay campus, on the first floor of the Shuniah Building, the Information Hub.
We are dedicated professionals committed to providing guidance and information that will foster student success.
Important Upcoming Dates:
Friday, January 20th - This is the last day to change classes, register or withdraw from a program with refund (for programs that started January 9th)
Monday, March 13th - Tuition fees due and web registration opens for Personal Support Worker - Compressed Spring semester
Monday, March 20th - This is the last day to withdraw from MOST programs starting in January without academic penalty. Students enrolled in Ontario Learn courses should refer to the Online Learning webpage regarding withdrawal dates.
- Monday, April 17th - Tuition due date for most programs continuing into the Spring semester
Monday, April 17th - Web registration opens for most programs continuing into the Spring semester
We can help you:
- Register for classes
- Transfer Credits from another Institution
- Drop a class
- Request a Transcript
- Reorder a certificate or diploma (.doc)
- Part-time graduation
- Withdraw from a program and refunds (.pdf)
- Application for Re-Admission (.pdf)
- Application for Campus Transfer (.pdf)
- Application for Institution Transfer (.pdf)
- How to View your Timetable or Transcript online
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Audit a Class (.pdf)
You can visit us in person:
Information Hub located in the main Shuniah Building, Thunder Bay campus.
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (excluding holidays)
You can also send us an email email@example.com or give us call on our live line (807) 475-6266. Our fax number (807) 473-3731.