Welcome new and returning students! Here you will find the information you need to register for your classes as well as other services which are described below. We are located at the Thunder Bay campus, on the first floor of the Shuniah Building, the Information Hub.
We are dedicated professionals committed to providing guidance and information that will foster student success.
Important Upcoming Dates:.
Monday, July 17th - Web Registration opens for the Fall semester. Fall tuition fees must be paid, or payment arrangements made in order to register on opening day.
Tuesday, August 8th - Tuition due date for the Fall semester.
We can help you:
- Register for classes
- Transfer Credits from another Institution
- Drop a class
- Request a Transcript
- Reorder a certificate or diploma (.doc)
- Part-time graduation
- Withdraw from a program and refunds (.pdf)
- Application for Re-Admission (.pdf)
- Application for Campus Transfer (.pdf)
- Application for Institution Transfer (.pdf)
- How to View your Timetable or Transcript online
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Audit a Class (.pdf)
You can visit us in person:
Information Hub located in the main Shuniah Building, Thunder Bay campus.
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (excluding holidays)
You can also send us an email email@example.com or give us call on our live line (807) 475-6266. Our fax number (807) 473-3731.