Program Requirements (for domestic students)
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent) with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (U/C), or Open (O) preparation levels with Grade 12 English (C/U) Level.
- or successful completion of the Mature Student Assessment.
- or successful completion of the General Education Development Test (GED).
- or appropriate credits from the Academic and Career Entrance program (ACE).
Other Courses Required
- Grade 11 MCF3M Functions and Applications or MCR3U Functions or Grade 12 MAP4C Foundations for College Math or MCT4C Mathematics for College Technology or University Preparation or ACE Core Math (UM602).
Program Requirements (for international students)
A high school/senior secondary diploma with a grade 12 math credit
Original transcripts as well as a notarized, translated copy must be provided where applicable
Academic IELTS: 6.0, no band lower than 5.5, except for students from India who must have no band lower than 6.0 to meet SDS requirements.
Applicants who do not possess the Math requirement might consider our Pre-Technology-Trades program, which will provide the necessary preparation to enter a technology program.