Ontario Colleges Program Code: 0235
Apply today at: www.ontariocolleges.ca
This online program has been designed to prepare students for employment in academic, public, school and special libraries and other information service settings. Through a carefully designed program of studies that combines theory and hands-on practice, students learn to acquire, organize, produce, retrieve and disseminate information in all formats.
Library and information technicians are able to:
- demonstrate good spoken and written communications skills
- work with minimal supervision
- pay close attention to detail and demonstrate accuracy in their work
- demonstrate good analytical skills
- demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- enjoy working with technology
- work effectively as a member of a team
You will have five years to complete this program.
For more information, please contact:
1 (807) 473-3846, or 1 (800) 563-9435
Explore careers, current wages, employment stats, job postings, and associated education & training.