The 14-week English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program is designed for students who possess a high-intermediate level of English and are preparing themselves for postsecondary studies at college or university. A passing grade in the EAP program meets Confederation’s English proficiency requirements for full-time study.
- Small classes with a diverse student body
- Cultural activities and off-campus activities
- Interactive and communicative classes that highlight academic skills
- Access to the library, college services, computer labs and printing services
- Opportunities to join lots of college activities, and an English conversation group
- Fun, practical classes taught by experienced instructors
- Learn with the Oxford Q skills textbook series
Upcoming Session Dates
(14 week programs):
2019 - 2020:
- Resident of Canada OR international student
- 18 years or older
Proof of English: CLB 6, iBT TOEFL 70, IELTS 5.5, or PTE-A 42
Please note: For students already in Canada, an on-campus computerized language assessment may be required; fees apply.
for the 14-week, English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program:
- $5,900 for international students (includes health insurance
* Please note, these fees are for the 2019-2020 school year
How to Apply
To apply, please visit How to Apply as an International Student.
EAP Program Officer
International Education Centre, Room 251
Phone: (807) 475-6405