The 15-week English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program is designed for students who possess a high-intermediate level of English and are preparing themselves for post secondary studies at college or university. A passing grade in the EAP program meets Confederation’s English proficiency requirements for full time study. EAP graduates do not need to submit a TOEFL score.
- Prepare for post secondary studies
- Listen to authentic academic lectures
- Have an academic experience in integrated post-secondary courses
- Earn 2 college credits upon successful completion
- Meet English admission requirements for full time study
- Lead discussion groups
- Make oral presentations
(15 week programs):
2016 - 2017:
- Resident of Canada OR
- International Student
- 18 years or older
- Canadian Residents may apply for a special Institution-Funded Bursary to receive up to $2,500 toward tuition costs.
Please note: Proof of minimum English level of approximately CLB 6, iBT TOEFL 70 or IELTS 5.5. If necessary, an on-campus computerized language assessment can be completed for a fee
for 15-week EAP
- $5,400 for International students
- $1,836 for domestic students i.e. Canadian Residents
Call the program coordinator at the number below. We will arrange an appointment and an assessment of your current English skills to determine your appropriate level of English studies.
EAP Program Coordinator
International Education Centre, Room 251
Phone: (807) 475 6405