- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent) with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (U/C), or Open (O) preparation levels with Grade 12 English (C/U) Level.
- or successful completion of the Mature Student Assessment.
- or successful completion of the General Education Development Test (GED).
- or appropriate credits from the Academic and Career Entrance program (ACE).
Other Courses Required
- Standard First Aid and CPR Level C.
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training completed within the first semester.
- Immunizations and TB Skin Test up to date.
- Physical demands (possess the physical capability to lift and support people).
- Criminal record check (vulnerable persons).
If you do not meet these admission requirements, we encourage you to consider our College Access or General Arts and Science Certificate or General Arts and Science Diploma programs, or Academic and Career Entrance program (ACE); if you successfully complete one of these programs, you will be eligible to apply to programs in the Community Services area.