- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent) with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (U/C), or Open (O) preparation levels with Grade 12 English (C/U) Level.
- or successful completion of the Mature Student Assessment.
- or successful completion of the General Education Development Test (GED).
- or appropriate credits from the Academic and Career Entrance program (ACE).
Other Courses Required
- Grade 11 or 12 Biology (College or University Preparation) and
- Grade 11 or 12 Chemistry (College or University Preparation).
Minimum final grade of 70% in each required course.
If you are currently enrolled in a required course, you must have a midterm and final mark of 70% or higher to qualify for selection/admission.
Applicants who do not possess the above admission requirements might consider our Pre-Health Sciences-Pathways to Certificates and Diplomas program which will provide the necessary preparation for application to the Dental Hygiene program. Completion of the Pre-Health Sciences-Pathways to Certificates and Diplomas program does not guarantee admission to the Dental Hygiene program in a subsequent year.