Cost Details for Year 1
* Please note that fees are estimated and are subject to change. * Fees shown on this page are for full-time students attending the main Thunder Bay campus.
Costing for REGIONAL CAMPUSES & DISTANCE EDUCATION STUDENTS:
If this program is available at Regional Campuses, or to Distance Education students, see the following links for costing information.
- Link to: Tuition Fees Info for Regional Campuses & Distance Education students ...
- Link to: Mandatory Ancillary Fees Info for Regional Campuses & Distance Education students ...
- These costs do not include costs related to living expenses for the school year
- Additional information regarding Tuition Fees ...
- Information regarding Tuition Fee Payment Options ...
- Information regarding Financial Aid (for domestic students only) ...
Total Tuition Fees $14,739
Bus Pass $151
Health Fee $489
Health Record Fee $40
College Service Fee $424
Student Association Fee $230
Resource Development Fee $114
Total Estimated Academic Fees $ 16,187
College Supplies $170
Boots / Uniform $300
Record Check, Seminars, Courses, First Aid, Medicals $200
Exam Fees, Certifications, Licenses, Apprentice or Business Registration $500
Total Estimated Program Fees $ 3,970
Municipal Levy $75
Student Fees $210
Recovery Fee $750