- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent) with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (U/C), or Open (O) preparation levels with Grade 12 English (C/U) Level.
- or successful completion of the Mature Student Assessment.
- or successful completion of the General Education Development Test (GED).
- or appropriate credits from the Academic and Career Entrance program (ACE).
Other Courses Required
- Grade 11 or 12 Biology (College or University preparation) &
- Grade 11 or 12 Chemistry (College or University preparation)
If you do not possess these requirements, we suggest that you consider our Pre-Health Sciences-Pathways to Certificates and Diplomas program which will provide the necessary preparation to enter this program.