- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent) with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (U/C), or Open (O) preparation levels with Grade 12 English (C/U) Level.
- or successful completion of the Mature Student Assessment.
- or successful completion of the General Education Development Test (GED).
- or appropriate credits from the Academic and Career Entrance program (ACE).
Other Courses Required
- Grade 11 MCF3M Functions and Applications or MCR3U Functions or Grade 12 MAP4C Foundations for College Math or MCT4C Mathematics for College Technology or University Preparation.
If you do not meet the entrance requirements, we encourage you to apply for the Pre-Technology program-Technology/Aviation to facilitate success in your technology path.