As a Student
Meet the Faculty
Textbooks (and other courseware materials) required for your program can be identified and ordered online by visiting the College Follett Bookstore website ...
- Select Books > Textbooks & Course Materials
- Select your Term
- Select your Department: (enter the 2 character prefix for your course - i.e. AC)
- Select your Course (enter the 3 digit number of your course - i.e. 102)
- Select Your Code (enter the code for your section) (i.e. 1-7, 83, 84)
Completed book orders can be picked up at the College Bookstore, or alternatively they can be shipped to you for a fee.
Once you are officially "registered" into your program as a student (mid August, or late December), you can print your timetable and present it to College Follett Bookstore staff, who will assemble your textbook package for you. Or alternatively, once you are registered, you can also link directly using the Follett Discover tool in your Blackboard account (which you will be using for your courses):
- Sign into the Portal
- Launch your Blackboard application & click on Tools.
- Launch Follet Discover and select Purchase and choose from rental, used, digital or new textbooks
- Select FREE instore pick-up, or ship directly to you.
CAUTION: textbook requirements are subject to change!
We recommend that students wait until they are officially "registered" into their program-of-study and have their official timetable, before ordering/purchasing textbooks. In addition, we recommend that students not open text book packages until after their first day of class to verify with their instructors that they have the right book and version required for the course.
If you have questions, you can phone the College Follett Bookstore at (807) 475-6225, or toll free at 1 877 295-3851.