- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent) with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (U/C), or Open (O) preparation levels with Grade 12 English (C/U) Level.
- or successful completion of the Mature Student Assessment.
- or successful completion of the General Education Development Test (GED).
- or appropriate credits from the Academic and Career Entrance program (ACE).
Other Courses Recommended
- Grade 11 College Preparation Mathematics.
Applicants not meeting these admission requirements are encouraged to consider the College Access or General Arts and Science Certificate or General Arts and Science Diploma programs or Academic and Career Entrance program (ACE); students who successfully complete one of these programs would be eligible to apply to programs in the Business, Hospitality & Tourism and Media Arts areas.