- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent) with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (U/C), or Open (O) preparation levels with Grade 12 English (C/U) Level.
- or successful completion of the Mature Student Assessment.
- or successful completion of the General Education Development Test (GED).
- or appropriate credits from the Academic and Career Entrance program (ACE).
To be considered in the final selection, applicants are required to complete:
b) Be aware that this is a seven day/week program, including a summer semester
Other Courses Required
- Grade 12 Mathematics for College Technology (MCT4C) or equivalent.
Other Courses Recommended
- Physics Grade 11 or 12 (Strongly Recommended)
If you do not possess the Grade 12 Mathematics for College Technology (MCT4C) course or equivalent, we recommend that you consider our Pre-Technology-Technology/Aviation program, which will provide the necessary preparation to enter a technology program.