- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent) with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (U/C), or Open (O) preparation levels with Grade 12 English (C/U) Level.
- or successful completion of the Mature Student Assessment.
- or successful completion of the General Education Development Test (GED).
- or appropriate credits from Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) program.
Other Courses Required
- Grade 11 MCF3M Functions and Applications or MCR3U Functions or Grade 12 MAP4C Foundations for College Math or MCT4C Mathematics for College Technology or University Preparation.
If you do not possess the necessary admission requirements (or equivalency), we encourage you to consider our Pre-Technology-Technology/Aviation program which will provide the necessary preparation to apply to this program. Completion of the Pre-Technology-Technology/Aviation program does not guarantee admission to the Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician program in a subsequent year.