In light of the OPSEU CAAT Academic Union faculty strike, we will be postponing our Open House and Guidance Counsellor events scheduled for Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
We intend to reschedule and will advise when that date has been determined.
We look forward to hosting you on campus in the future and would like to encourage you to visit Confederation College by scheduling a campus tour. To do so, please complete the form at www.confederationcollege.ca/contact-us/tours
The agenda for our 2017 Open House is:
Date to be determined
Students arrive in Student Commons
10:00 am - 11:15 am
General Tour of College Programs, Services, and NEW Wellness Centre
11:15 am -12:30 pm
College Exhibits, Lunch & Introduction to Student Life (PRIZES to be won!)
12:45 pm - 2:00 pm
Program Area Tour Option
Students will receive the General Campus tour and then can choose ONE tour from the choices listed below.
- Aviation (Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering, Aviation Flight Management, Aviation Technician - Aircraft Maintenance)
- Business (Accounting, Business, Business Fundamentals, General Arts & Science, Human Resources, International Business Management, Marketing, Office Administration)
- Community Services (Aboriginal Community Advocacy, Child and Youth Care, Concurrent Disorders, Developmental Services Worker, Early Childhood Education, Native Child and Family Services, Recreation Therapy, Social Service Worker)
- Engineering Technology (Civil Engineering, Computer Programmer, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Control, Mechanical Engineering Technician, Pre-Technology)
- Health Sciences (BScN Nursing, Dental Assisting, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Assistant, Medical Radiation Technology, Paramedic, Personal Support Worker, Practical Nursing, Pre-Health)
- Hospitality & Tourism (Culinary Management, Tourism - Travel and Eco-Adventure)
- Media Arts (Digital Media Production, Interactive Media Development, Film Production)
- Natural Resources (Environmental Technician, Forestry Technician)
- Protective Services (Police Foundations, Pre-Service Fire Fighter)
- Skilled Trades (Carpentry and Renovation Techniques, Mechanical Techniques, Motive Power Techniques: Automotive & Heavy Equipment, Power Engineering, Welding)
For more information, please contact Traci Casciaro at 807-475-6335, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos from past Open House events