Payment is due on the date shown on the Letter of Acceptance. Fees must be paid “in Full” by the due date; failure to do so will result in the loss of your seat and the Letter of Acceptance will no longer be valid.
All fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD) .
How to Make an International Payment
- Ensure that your full name, student number and payment purpose (i.e. tuition and/or residence fees) are included with all correspondence.
- Confederation College has partnered with Flywire and Western Union to offer international students and their families an easy and affordable way to pay for their tuition and fees.
International Payments via Flywire
Flywire is a secure method of payment that allows students to track their payment from start to finish. Through this service you can pay your tuition and fees from any country and any bank–often in your home country currency, which allows you to save on bank fees. To use this service, you will be asked to create an account on the Flywire website with your basic personal information.
How to make a payment via Flywire:
- Go to Confederation College’s payment portal (confederation.flywire.com) to enter the amount you owe and the country you will be paying from.
- Select your payment option.
- Create a Flywire account or log in to your existing account. Enter basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Review and confirm your payment.
Follow your payment instructions to send funds to Flywire.
Note: Payment instructions are only valid for one payment. If you wish to make another payment to Confederation, please initiate a new booking.
- Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updated each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to Confederation College.
Need help? Contact Flywire’s multilingual customer support:
International Payments via Western Union
International students can also use the WUSMGlobalPay for Student platform to arrange for payments online and in their own currency.
For a quick demo regarding how this service works, please watch this video and for a more detailed introduction, our GlobalPay for Students platform PDF provides an easy-to-read overview of our payment process.
- No transaction charges from us or Western Union Business Solutions
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Reduced bank fees because transfer is initiated locally
- Payments post as quickly as 2 business days from transfer
The GlobalPay for Students platform lets students pay in their own currency and from their home bank account.
- Sign in to our student payments portal using your Student ID.
- Select the items which you wish to pay and choose your currency.
- See your exchange rate and total cost*. If it works for you, agree to it.
- Receive your transfer instructions and process payment through your bank, online or over the phone.
- Western Union Business Solutions will post the funds to your student account as soon as they are received, usually 2–5 days from when you make your transfer.
* certain currencies may require student to contact designated service provider in country to obtain rate.
** Any payment accepted from you by Western Union Business Solutions will be on behalf of Confederation College, under an agreement with Confederation College. Western Union Business Solutions is not a service provider to you or other students.