Fees include application, tuition and mandatory ancillary fees.
- A $95 CAD application fee is applied to all applications. Please submit payment with the international student application form. Payments can be made by bank draft, credit card, money order, electronic fund bank transfer (EFT) or by certified cheque payable to “Confederation College”.
- For payment details, see How to Make a Payment
- The application fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and does not apply to tuition.
All students MUST pay ancillary fees, which comprise a number of service fees, including health insurance and a city-wide bus-pass. If you have any questions, please contact the International Education Centre.
English as a Second Language Fees
- All ESL and EAP fees include health insurance, college service fees, and most college-sponsored social activities. A city-wide bus pass and access to the Fitness Centre is not included in these fees
- All ESL and EAP students have the option to buy a city-wide bus pass, and/or a Fitness Centre pass for the duration of their language program. Payment can be made at the start of the program
English as a Second Language (ESL) - 15 weeks ….. $5,200
English for Academic Purposes (EAP) - 15 weeks ….. $5,400
The mandatory deposit is part of your tuition fees. Payment is due on the date shown on the Letter of Acceptance (LoA). Payment holds a program seat until the final tuition fee deadline date. This payment will be applied to tuition costs.