Fees include application, tuition and mandatory ancillary fees.
- A $95 CAD application fee applies to all applications. Please submit payment through the Application Portal.
- For payment details, see How to Make a Payment
- The application fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and does not apply to tuition.
All students should review Tuition Fees prior to applying at Confederation College. The mandatory deposit or first payment is part of your tuition fees. Payment is due on the date shown on the Letter of Acceptance (LoA). Payment holds a program seat until the final tuition fee deadline date. Failure to meet the payment deadline will result in the loss of your seat in the program. If you have any questions, please contact the International Education Centre.
All students MUST also pay ancillary or non-tuition fees, which are fees that students pay in addition to tuition fees. They comprise a number of service fees, including health insurance and a city-wide bus-pass. For a breakdown of these fees, please see International Ancillary Fees.
English as a Second Language Fees
- All ESL and EAP fees include health insurance, college service fees, and most college-sponsored social activities. A city-wide bus pass and access to the Fitness Centre is not included in these fees.
- All ESL and EAP students have the option to buy a city-wide bus pass, and/or a Fitness Centre pass for the duration of their language program. Payment can be made at the start of the program.
English as a Second Language (ESL) - 15 weeks ….. $5,370
English for Academic Purposes (EAP) - 15 weeks ….. $5,622