International Payments via Western Union
International students can also use the WUSMGlobalPay for Student platform to arrange for payments online and in their own currency.
For a quick demo regarding how this service works, please watch this video and for a more detailed introduction, our GlobalPay for Students platform PDF provides an easy-to-read overview of our payment process.
- No transaction charges from us or Western Union Business Solutions
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Reduced bank fees because transfer is initiated locally
- Payments post as quickly as 2 business days from transfer
The GlobalPay for Students platform lets students pay in their own currency and from their home bank account.
- Sign in to our student payments portal using your Student ID.
- Select the items which you wish to pay and choose your currency.
- See your exchange rate and total cost*. If it works for you, agree to it.
- Receive your transfer instructions and process payment through your bank, online or over the phone.
- Western Union Business Solutions will post the funds to your student account as soon as they are received, usually 2–5 days from when you make your transfer.
* certain currencies may require student to contact designated service provider in country to obtain rate.
** Any payment accepted from you by Western Union Business Solutions will be on behalf of Confederation College, under an agreement with Confederation College. Western Union Business Solutions is not a service provider to you or other students.